Will Baker perform better this year?

Lets face it, 2020 was a great year for the Browns, they had a winning season, going 11-5 and won a playoff game before inevitably losing their second game. But, they still broke out of that losing slump they were all so used to at this point. Baker played the best he has ever played, and looked like a QB that belonged. Do you think Baker can continue this trend? Can he outperform his play from last year? I would love to see that.

I'd love to see him perform better this year. He did an awesome job last year, but I'm all for him trying to do better. I of course, won't push him to be better than what he already is. He just needs to win, that's all that matters.

My guess is that he will perform about the same or better than last season. As long as he continues to play good enough, that's really all we need. I don't need him to pass for a million touchdowns more. Just win games, and get to the Super Bowl. That's all that matters. Forget the stats, and all that.

I think Mayfield's extension waits until next year, with Mayfield's blessing, because he knows another playoff run will secure him as much money as Jackson and Allen. Not that he plays for the dollar signs, I think it is more than that. He won't slip, and his stats will improve slightly. But I also have this hunch that he'll explode for 400 yards and carry the Browns offense against Green Bay on Christmas. It's the type of game he knows will improve his national status... and add a lot of money to his extension! Overall measurables might not rise impressively, but he'll have enough big moments and a couple of playoff victories to make it seem like a huge improvement.

This team is only getting better, and I suspect due to that, we'll see a breakout season for Baker. Just wait and see, this guy is going to prove the naysayers wrong.

Isn't he already performing the best he ever has? Lets cut the guy some slack here, he had it rough for a bit, but now that things are in order he's playing at another level. Time will show you, that this kid has great potential. With the right people around him, he can clearly succeed.