Will OBJ get used more often?

Eddy Banks

OBJ has played a bit, but hasn't been utilized a whole lot since he was cleared to play. Do you think we'll see him targeted more in the next game and more? I want OBJ to show up and play, but he hasn't done much as of yet. Will Baker start to target him some more? He's also yet to catch a TD pass, and I hope he can get more involved here soon.

I hope so. He is having a rough go so far, but I think he's going to step up soon here. He's got to I think, otherwise he's going to be gone by next season. And I don't want to see him leave Cleveland.

They might be moving on from OBJ in 2022. I hate to hear it, but if he doesn't get used more, I don't see him sticking around much longer. :(

I hope it's not true. Odell better get going out there. I'd hate for those team to lose a talent. I know there is talent there.

I'd like to see OBJ step up. With Nick Chubb out, we could use another person to step up. Hunt will probably do that in the run game, but we certainly could use OBJ right about now. He needs to show up for the Cardinals, and help us get the win.

I think he needs to be used more now than he has been. Especially with how this team is dealing with the injuries. If anyone needs to step up, it may be OBJ right now.