Will Watson step up next season?

Eddy Banks

With this season almost over, and Watson barely starting the majority of it, it makes me wonder how well he'll end up doing next season. Since he started late due to suspension, he didn't get the time to get used to this new team of his. SO I think the poor work he's putting out right now, is an aspect of that. I think with more time on this team, Watson should improve by next season, I hope.

Do you think Watson can step up for next season? Or will he fall short again next year?

He better. We've run through our fair share of QBs over the past 10-20 years, that it's become irritating. I love the Browns, but the way they constantly blow it, is bothersome to me.

Like, can't you figure out how to build a team that can consistently win games? Or are we always going to be destined to being a team that mostly loses?

Watson needs to step up, and ignore the naysayers, the allegations and other issues going on in his life. Otherwise, I don't see him really lasting long in Cleveland.

He has to right? There's a reason we went for him, he has a ton of talent that when done right, we could go pretty far with. I think next year with more time, he should do a lot better.

Lets be honest, Watson didn't have the time to get used to this team. He was suspended most of the year, so how do you expect someone to come in, fresh off of a suspension to do the best? Give it time, next year I hope should be a hell of a lot better.