Would you like Richard Sherman on the Browns?

Honestly, yeah. I think he'd be a great fit for the team and would add a lot to our defense. Honestly, I think he can motivate a team a ton, and can help our defense grow even better with knowledge.

He's a threat out there, and I think it'd be an honor for this team to have a player of his caliber. I wish we had someone like him on defense years ago. He would have made a difference I bet.

I've been arguing for more defensive backfield depth after the top 3 safeties and 3 corners. Sherman wants to win a championship, but I don't think Berry is interested in sacrificing a season of play for Newsome (and diminish time for Greedy, too).

No complaints if they sign him to a reasonable, incentive-laden deal. But I don't suspect it would happen until August and only if training camp reveals a flaw somewhere.

I don't think it's going to happen. And honestly, I don't think we really need him. He'll cost a ton to get anyway, and I think we have a team that will do just fine without him.

I don't think it's going to happen. And honestly, I don't think we really need him. He'll cost a ton to get anyway, and I think we have a team that will do just fine without him.
I agree, we don't need him. We have the defense that will do the job just fine.