Would you like to see Cleveland get a WNBA team?

Zach

The WNBA is a bit smaller compared to the NBA, but it's probably going to continue growing. I would love to see a Cleveland team come out in the WNBA, because the more teams the better imo.

Would you be happy to have a WNBA team in Cleveland or Ohio in general?

Hell yeah! It would be so dope to have a WNBA team in Cleveland. I mean, if it ever happens, it's probably going to end up being Cleveland. I doubt any other city in Ohio would make the cut.

Sure, that's be awesome! Right now the WNBA doesn't have that many teams, but I'm sure more teams could be a possibility in the near future.

Hell, Cleveland with a team in every sport would be awesome, but I don't see them making any new teams anytime soon. Seems like a much smaller league, so I think they would need an influx of players to make any other teams. Though, I would love to see that happen for Cleveland.

Of course, that'd be cool to have another team to cheer for. We don't have a Cleveland team in there, so I'd like to see that become a reality.

I welcome it for sure. More Cleveland teams the better. What do you think they would call a new Cleveland team? Maybe a play on the Cavs somehow?

Yeah I think it'd be great to see a WNBA team in Cleveland. I think we're the city most deserving for sure. The NBA has like 30 teams right? I forget the number, at least get the WNBA up to 20 teams.