2 Senior Bowl Prospects That Should Interest The Browns

DirkDog

From BrownsNation.

There are two prospects that Browns Nation mention in the article. Both players being defense players, as the Browns need help on defense. Especially our run defense.

Anyway, they think these prospects could be good for the Browns.

Karl Brooks, Defensive Line, from Bowling Green

And

Andre Carter II, EDGE, from Army

Both players could add some much needed depth a on defense. Do you think we'll land either player?

Don't know either of them, but I have faith the Browns staff will have an plan in motion to get the best players they can. Whether it be from the draft, free agency or from making trades. I believe the Browns are going to make the right moves. And if it involves either of these two, awesome! :)

Don't know either of them, but I have faith the Browns staff will have an plan in motion to get the best players they can. Whether it be from the draft, free agency or from making trades. I believe the Browns are going to make the right moves. And if it involves either of these two, awesome! :)
I don't know much about either of them, but from what I have read so far on them, they are pretty good talents that most teams would love to have. So I think if the Browns want them, we'll go for them.

They sound like great gets if we can land them. THe draft is unpredictable and other teams could scoop them up anytime they want.