49ers facing Browns next, Oct 15th

Grant77

Browns get a much needed bye week this coming week, but once back they will be facing off against the 49ers on our turf. After this weeks rough loss against the Ravens, it's time we picked ourselves back up and get this win coming up. Do you think we can beat the 49ers?

The bye week should help them figure this out going forward. They need to re-evaluate things I think.

I'm not sure how well we'll do against the 49ers, but I think we need to get back in the win column right now. So I think this is a must win for the Browns.

Bye week cam at the right time, from our losses to our injuries, this will help us recover a bit. But, 49ers could be a problem. I hope not, but we'll see. If they are still undefeated, we better be the ones to break that streak.

Our offense better step up after this bye and beat the 49ers. We need this, us fans need it, lets make it happen captain!

I want to say, the Browns win 20-17 in a close game. 49ers are good, but I think they had an easy schedule up to now.

I want to say, the Browns win 20-17 in a close game. 49ers are good, but I think they had an easy schedule up to now.
I think it will be close, especially with our strong defense, but also because our offense isn't getting the job done. I think we'll give the 49ers their first loss, unless Cowboys somehow beat them first.

The Browns need to get this win. It will reassure us fans big time. Especially defeating an undefeated team like the 49ers.

2-2 isn't a bad start. The division is still for the taking, we can do it.