Analyst Says Browns Can Beat ‘Anyone’ In The NFL

Zach

Mary Kay Cabot from cleveland.com had this to say about how she thinks the Browns can beat anyone in the NFL. Do you agree?
“You know, I think the Browns can beat anyone in the NFL right now,” Cabot said. “There’s not a team I look at and think that there is no chance against that team. I think when you build so tough through the lines, the offensive line and the defensive line, that’s going to give you time to throw the ball, it’s going to allow you to run the ball, and it’s going to allow you to get to the quarterback. I think it’s been a great strategy.”
I hope she is right, because the Browns looked impressive against the Bengals a team everyone thought would have easily defeated us, but yet we stopped them on just about every front.

More on this story can be found below.

I think they can, especially with that defense alone. They are going to pose a problem for the majority of teams out there. But our offense needs to improve a bit, mainly with Watson, but I think that will be worked on and improved going forward.

Expect a winning season this year. I really think it's coming.

Would love to see them go 17-0 and win the Super Bowl. Would really cement the Browns legacy.
No please, I don't want to see them suffer the same fate as the Patriots that one year when they went 16-0, only to lose in the Super Bowl. Was great to see, but don't want that to happen to us. Rather them go 16-1 at least.

She makes good points. We've had many years where we thought we had the team to do it, but this year it feels different, like we can actually make it work. I'm so hyped up for this season to go our way for once.

They have the talent to do it. Just have to actually put all of the puzzle together. Browns are going to win the division.