Annual Rushing Title in NFL changed to the Jim Brown Award

Zach

This is pretty cool, Jim Brown is being recognized even more after the annual rushing title in the NFL was renamed to the Jim Brown Award. Jim Brown is a Browns legend and will forever be regarded as one of the best rushers in the league. The first winner of The Jim Brown Award is going to Josh Jacobs of the Raiders. Pretty cool to name it after Jim Brown. One of the GOATS for sure.

Read about the name change below:

And hey, congrats to the first winner, Josh Jacobs.

That's pretty cool. Even though he didn't have the most rushing yards, he was consistent and ran for a lot. Not only that, he won the rushing award like 8 times, so that says something imo.

Good, he deserves an award to be named after him. Makes sense to have him have that title. I'm sure they could name another award for most rushing TDs to someone like Barry Sanders or something.

Cool, now if only Nick Chubb could win it next season, that's be like it coming full circle in a way. Glad they gave the award his name. He's one of the greats for a reason and I love when we recognize them in this way.

I mean why not right? Makes sense to give the award his name. He may not be the greatest RB to have played, but he was one of the first to really push the envelope when it came to rushing.

Would be nice if Chubb actually won it next season. Would be a nice way to give it a little homecoming.

Would be nice if Chubb actually won it next season. Would be a nice way to give it a little homecoming.
The way he plays, he could easily reach that rushing award yearly. He has already come in 2nd a couple times, so the likelihood of him succeeding and actually winning it is very high. I could see him do it next season.

Chubb winning this next season would be awesome. Would be a great way to end the season. Even better if the Browns make it to the super bowl.