Are we sticking with Stefanski?

DAcamron

I honestly have no issues with Stefanski. I think Woods is worse and will likely be let go after this season, if not sooner. I think Stefanski has mostly proven to be a good coach, but there's still a lot of work that needs to be done for this team. Do you think he can turn it around this year? If not, next season? If he doesn't succeed this season and the next, I'm going to assume he will be let go then. But I don't see enough to fire Stefanski right now.

What do you think?

I think for where we are right now, he's still doing a good job. Yeah we're having a bad season so far, but there's always a chance that things can change. I mean, I would wait until the final game of the season to make my judgements. Unless we keep losing games going forward.

I like Stefanski. I think he's just got a lot on his plate with a team that's dealing with a lot. But there is a lot of work left to do for sure. If we don't make it to the playoffs this season, we're going to stick with him, because I think he's still the best coach for us.