Baker Mayfield, possible MVP?

Baker will win, because we fans will vote him in. As long as he plays good enough to be considered, we're going to vote for him.

Baker will win, because we fans will vote him in. As long as he plays good enough to be considered, we're going to vote for him.
Hell yeah we will! :)

I'm already waiting to get my votes in to be honest. I want to see someone from this team win something.

He's got a chance to win, that's all I'm going to go with, because it's always possible he may not win, and that's ok. But, I do hope he wins, and will vote for him if I can.

I'm rooting for him to win, and will vote whenever I can.
Here are other possible MVP candidates:

Patrick Mahomes
Aaron Rodgers
Nick Chubb (yeah baby, why not?)
Odell Beckham Jr. (could be his best season)
Myles Garrett (maybe our defense can represent the MVP?)
Tom Brady
Lamar Jackson
Russell Wilson
Deshaun Watson
Jameis Winston

So, it could be anyone's game. But I still think Baker has a big chance with the team around him.
Yeah, this list is good, but there are a lot of other star players in the league.

When can we even start to vote for him? Does that start midway through the season or right away?
I think you're right, usually midway through the season.

I'm rooting for him to win, and will vote whenever I can.

Yeah, this list is good, but there are a lot of other star players in the league.

I think you're right, usually midway through the season.
Nope, you can actually start voting for possible MVP candidates day one from what I hear.

That's great, we all should band together and make sure to vote for Baker as much as we possibly can.
I'm down to help in any way I can. I'll get my friends and family to vote as well. Wonder if we fans can actually help this happen.

Now, lets not forget. Baker is not the only one we can vote for. We got many great Browns players that could easily win MVP. Imagine if Myles Garrett won it, or even OBJ if he has a great season. I think that would be cool to get them some votes too.

I'm going to vote, but I think their record and stats also come into play when voting. Like, I don't know if you can vote for a player who does bad, but I may be wrong. I don't think baker will play bad, that's not what I mean. I'm just saying if he does do bad, idk if we can vote for him. But I may be wrong.

What players from the Browns you guys think could be potential MVPs? Baker doesn't have to be the only one voted for. :D