Betting on sports, do you do it?

ZeepZeep

Do you guys ever consider betting on the games? I've thought of betting on sports, but I don't think I could ever go through with it. Easy games to guess probably don't pay a lot, but games that both teams are good and no one knows, I wouldn't usually take a bet like that, because knowing me, I'd lose lol. I want to give sports betting a chance, but I know I'm probably the wrong fit for it. But, we'll see.

I bet a few times, but haven't done much since. My brother used to bet a lot on the NFL and it caused him a lot of issues. It wasn't like he owed people tons of money, but he lost a lot of money betting on football and I think he may still do it from time to time. I would do it, but I don't pay attention to a lot of the other teams, so I'd have to really dig down and see each team in their element.

I imagine people who bet on sports, have done it a lot and know what they're doing though.

I used to in the past, but I don't do it anymore. Haven't really felt the need to do it as I have a good job. I don't need to waste money that I probably wont ever see again anyway.

It's not for me, but to each their own. I've thought about doing it in the past, but don't want to risk losing all that money for a little payoff.

I have thought of it, but I don't think I'd ever do it. Main reason as to why, is because I'm frugal with my money and I don't like to spend it often. Also, I feel it's a little sleazy idk.