Brandon Marshall Calls Out Minkah Fitzpatrick’s Hit On Nick Chubb

Eddy Banks

From what I saw, it looks like a legal hit on Chubb. I know it sucks, and I hate that we lost Chubb for the whole season, but I don't know if I can outright blame Minkah Fitzpatrick like Brandon Marshall is. We know what these guys are getting themselves into everytime they step foot on the field. Injuries happen, even horrible ones like what Chubb experienced.

Anyway, do you believe that Fitzpatrick should be blamed for Chubb's injury?

That hit was still too low, I kind of blame him, but I get that these sorts of mistakes happen.

He went low is the key point here, but from the video, it looked like a routine tackle. I don't blame the dude who tackled him. I've seen many other players do tackles like that with no issues. Just wasn't lucky this time around.

He was hit by two guys during that play, anyone could get injured from the way he landed. I don't blame them at all, it's just the nature of the game.

I agree with Brandon Marshall here. He was stopped essentially and they didn't need to go to his knees like that. Players really need to stop tackling in this way. Enough!

It was a dirty hit, I don't care if you agree or disagree, that hit wasn't warranted and he should be fined or suspended for that type of hit going forward.

It was a dirty hit, I don't care if you agree or disagree, that hit wasn't warranted and he should be fined or suspended for that type of hit going forward.
I'm partly in agreement. I think he went for a normal tackle, but the angle he went at was too low. As a professional, you should know better than to go that low on a tackle. Just wrap em up and call it a day.

But yeah, I don't think anything will come of this.