Broncos meet Browns for Thursday Night Football this week

CarlJ

Our last loss was a tough one, leaving us at 3-3 on the season. We're now going to be graced by the Broncos this Thursday, so it's a short week for us. Do you think the Browns take this win? Or will our injuries and other issues come back to haunt us?

Yeah this game came at the wrong time I think. I hope we can pull out the win here. Broncos are a good team, but I think we have more going for us and we should secure our 4th win of the season.

It's a game I am dreading since we're kinda hurting right now. Baker played eh yesterday, but I wouldn't say he was the main issue. This team needs a lot of help right now, and I hope they can figure it out before we face the Broncos.

Yeah, it's been a short week, they don't have any time to take a break or get their head around that last win. Sometimes you just gotta push forward, and the Browns have to do exactly that.

It's going to be a tough game for these guys. I don't think we can win it. With Baker out, and many others. I feel like this team is going to have a rough go this week and possibly next. I hope not though because I want to see this team win. They need to win more than ever right now.

It's going to be a tough game for these guys. I don't think we can win it. With Baker out, and many others. I feel like this team is going to have a rough go this week and possibly next. I hope not though because I want to see this team win. They need to win more than ever right now.
Yeah, the sad truth is, I don't see us going over the Broncos so soon. We're dealing with too many injuries and problems period. I don't think we can overcome this obstacle. But, if we do somehow win, I will be impressed.

Broncos will probably win, but I hope to god they don't. With our issues though, my guess is that the Browns will lose this one unfortunately.

It's gameday, are you guys ready? I'm not. This team is in shambles right now and I don't know if we can win it. But I am still rooting for our boys to win this one. If they can, it'll be a much needed break imo.

I don't even want to watch at this point. We're falling so behind right now, that I don't know if we can come back out of this slump. I will be surprised if we can win though.