Browns At Patriots November 14th

JonesYJ

After the Browns performance today against the Bengals, I saw a renewed team. The Bengals aren't the best team, but they have improved and the Browns took it to them today. Now we're on track to face the New England Patriots and honestly I'm not too psyched about it. I feel like we could easily lose this one, but I think after today's performance, we're going to see them do just as good, if not better against the Patriots. What do you think?

This is going to be a tough game, but I think the Browns are going to go in and win with ease. When this team plays as a team, they work so much better together. I think maybe they're finally realizing their potential right now.

I think we're going to run through the Patriots this time around. I'm liking the passion this team had against the Bengals, let's do the same against thte Pats

Would be something if we can run score up against the patriots like we did the Bengals. I want more games like that.

Patriots are improving, so I do have some worry there, but I'm not going to bet against my boys right now. I vote they win.