Browns First Roster Cuts Due On Tuesday

DOGPOUND

Well, things are going to change for some of the rookies and backup players out there for the Browns, as Tuesday they will have to make their first roster cuts. There are probably a fare share of players they need to cut, but are you worried they will cut any of the players you like? I don't know who they will cut, but my guess is on the backups and anyone in the training squad maybe. What do you think?

Hopefully no star talent is cut. But sometimes you gotta make moves to help with the cap room and all that jazz.

They made their moves on the roster, cutting down to 85 players. You can read more about it below.

Doesn't look like any major star players, so that's good, but it still sucks that some players had to go. Hopefully they find their way back someday or maybe even another team. They'll find new homes I'm sure.

They made their moves on the roster, cutting down to 85 players. You can read more about it below.

Doesn't look like any major star players, so that's good, but it still sucks that some players had to go. Hopefully they find their way back someday or maybe even another team. They'll find new homes I'm sure.
That's good, I didn't notice any potential star players on the list, so it seems they'll be just fine going into the season.

They made good cuts, we still got the players we are psyched for. And it doesn't mean the end for some of these players. They could be brought back in, or even added to the training squad.