Browns going after Devante Adams?

StanDaMan

I guess the Browns and 5 other teams are interested in bring in star wideout Devante Adams. There is no mention of what other teams are interested, but that really doesn't matter so much. Would you like to see Adams join the Browns? I would welcome it for sure, he's one of the best for a reason after all.

More on it below.

Do we need him though? I imagine he's going to command a decent payday wherever he ends up. And will Raiders even trade him out?

He would be a big get for us, because our offense is due for a big hit right now. Maybe this is exactly the boost this offense needs.

I doubt he will come to Cleveland. If anything I think he wants to play for a guaranteed winning team. Or a team he sees himself winning a championship with. Maybe it'll be going back to the Packers if they want him. 6 teams are interested, can the Browns be the highest bidder?

It could be the boost we need to get this offense moving, but I don't know if he will want to play for us seeing how our offense has been. Also our recent history probably won't entice him enough either.

Davante would be a fantastic addition to this team, but with five others teams vying for him, I doubt we'll end up landing him.