Browns have 9 losing seasons in last 10 years, can we change that?

Brenden

The Browns lead the NFL with the most losing seasons in 10 years, with only 1 season in those ten years being a winning one. Now, we have a chance to break that curse and actually get a winning season going. Can the Browns do exactly that this season? I sure hope so, because I don't want this team to keep being known as that team that had 9 out of 10 losing seasons.

I sure as hell hope so. I can't, and I know most fans can't take seeing this team lose another season. But that's the world we live in, a world where we have accepted this teams continued failure. I hate seeing this team lose and I would love to see them play in a Super Bowl before I croak.

2023-2024 is going to be the season we break that dumb streak. I have a really good feeling about this team as it is right now.

Being a fan all my life, this is nothing new. I've been seeing this team lose all of my life. But now they have a chance to break this streak and stop the talks about how awful the Browns are over the past decade.

It's time that they change this and actually get back to winning. I just want more winning seasons. I'll take that to start, but getting to the playoffs is a nice bonus.

The only way to go is up at this point. We've lost so much, that I think at this point, all we can do is improve and help bring this team to a standard it once had many years ago.

The Browns will be good again, when that is, I hope it's now or very soon.

I sure as hell hope so. I can't, and I know most fans can't take seeing this team lose another season. But that's the world we live in, a world where we have accepted this teams continued failure. I hate seeing this team lose and I would love to see them play in a Super Bowl before I croak.
We're all in the same boat in that regard. I've been a Browns fan since I was a child and witnessed football for the first time. But to live my whole life, not seeing them win big in any of them, really sucked. As a fan I lost my passion for it. Now days I watch and it's not the same. But we've been through so many losing seasons, what can we expect to do?

Anyway, enough ranting from me haha.

This whole 9 losing seasons in the last 10 years is probably less worse when you look further back.

The Browns lead the NFL with the most losing seasons in 10 years, with only 1 season in those ten years being a winning one. Now, we have a chance to break that curse and actually get a winning season going. Can the Browns do exactly that this season? I sure hope so, because I don't want this team to keep being known as that team that had 9 out of 10 losing seasons.

I have been a browns fan since 1963. I thought Randy learner would be the worse owner we would ever have, i was wrong. Jimmy halsam and his team, just don't have a plan or know how to build a winning football team. i expect 2023 to be a another losing year. were not as talented as everone says. our defensive cannot stop the run and the only real offensive we have is nick chubb.

now i hear rumors of them wanting to trade nick. what a mistake that would be. most of the free agents they sign are failures. john johnson, great example.

these guys don't have a plan on how to build this team. strong defensive that can stop the run and a solid running offensive. like the days of jim brown and bernie kosar. when ever cleveland has good teams, they always had a stong running game and a solid defensive that could stop the run.

sad to say, i expect another losing season and many more to come in the future.

unless, jimmy halsam actually turns the team over to someone else, then we could have a chance at being great again.

I have been a browns fan since 1963. I thought Randy learner would be the worse owner we would ever have, i was wrong. Jimmy halsam and his team, just don't have a plan or know how to build a winning football team. i expect 2023 to be a another losing year. were not as talented as everone says. our defensive cannot stop the run and the only real offensive we have is nick chubb.

now i hear rumors of them wanting to trade nick. what a mistake that would be. most of the free agents they sign are failures. john johnson, great example.

these guys don't have a plan on how to build this team. strong defensive that can stop the run and a solid running offensive. like the days of jim brown and bernie kosar. when ever cleveland has good teams, they always had a stong running game and a solid defensive that could stop the run.

unless, jimmy halsam actually turns the team over to someone else, then we could have a chance at being great again.
Haslam has to go, or he should sell the team off to someone else. I feel the same way dude. This team has had nothing but failure with a good season sprinkled in here and there, where they inevitably fail anyway.

I think there is clear talent on this team, but I don't know if they know how to utilize it to the full potential. They always seem to squander the talented players they have.

I am always hopeful for a new season, but I don't ever get my hopes up, because it usually doesn't go the way we hope it to, especially with the Browns.

My time as a fan has been much of the same. I feel like it's inevitable at this point for the Browns to continue to have losing seasons. They are always trying to build, but they can never muster where the right puzzle pieces go.

But yeah, I second Haslam going, or selling away his rights. I think it's time for a new owner to breath some new life into this team.

I wish for it to change. Every year we deal with the same old bs, oh the Browns are rebuilding, yet again. I am 50/50 on Haslam. He has the money and can make better choices. Hell, hire people to make the informed decisions for you. If Haslam just let others handle it, maybe we'd see some kind of change.