Browns players you can see making the pro bowl

RandyMan

Who from the Browns team do you see making the cut for the Pro Bowl? I can def see Baker Mayfield if he plays good. Myles Garrett and Nick Chubb are probably definites if they can play great again this season.

Would be quite the surprise if OBJ also made the cut, but I'm not sure he'll make the cut there. What do you guys think?

I think I can see Myles Garrett and Nick Chubb for sure. Baker Mayfield, I don't think will make the cut, but crazier things have happened.

Myles Garrett is a for sure going to happen if he plays good again this year. Nick Chubb I could totally see, but he still has to break 1,000 yards rushing I think.

As for others, maybe Joel Bitonio, as Browns Nation brought him up in the article below, and I could see that happening.

I'll say it now, I think Baker could make it in. I really believe this team has it all, and I think due to that, Baker will have his best season yet, in turn, getting to play in the Pro Bowl.

But, I don't care much for the pro bowl, I want these boys to go to the Super Bowl.

I think we're all for Myles Garrett to get in there, maybe Chubb and even Hunt if he plays as good. Other than that, I'm drawing a blank on who else I could see. I can't see Baker, even if he plays awesome. I just think the other QBs on the list will overshadow him either way he plays.

I'll do one different, but I can see Rashard Higgins having a breakout season this year. idk, just something about him seems like he has something to prove.

I think it'll mostly just be Garrett and Chubb, but if this team plays on a higher level this season, we could see more grace the pro bowl team for 2022.

My guess is that Joel Bitonio, Nick Chubb, Myles Garrett will be back in the pro bowl. I think they've all been in there the past couple years, so I can see them making it back.

My guess is that Joel Bitonio, Nick Chubb, Myles Garrett will be back in the pro bowl. I think they've all been in there the past couple years, so I can see them making it back.
That seems to be the trend here. I would say Baker Mayfield for his first time, but he needs to prove he belongs before he can get into a pro bowl.