Browns players you want to see in the hall of fame one day

DaveyBoy

Who are some of the Browns players you want added to the hall of fame? Maybe it's someone from the current roster, or someone from years past that still hasn't been inducted. Who do you want to see and why?

I think a lot of the people on the current roster could be potential hall of famers. I think Myles Garrett will be in talks one day after he retires. He is highly deserving of being inducted I believe.

The Browns Nation crew wrote a blog post about the 3 current players who could become hall of famers. They mention Myles Garrett, but I won't spoil the other two players mentioned. You can read that here - https://www.brownsnation.com/3-current-browns-players-who-could-make-the-hall-of-fame-one-day/

Anyway, who else would you like to see inducted into the hall of fame from the Brown's organization?

I think Clay Matthews Jr. deserves to be in there for sure. There are other players with less stats than him in the hall of fame. I think it's because of the fact the Browns having never won a super bowl. But still, he has the records to prove he's deserving of a hall of fame induction.

I think Myles Garrett will eventually, but it may be longer for him. If they can cement a Super Bowl victory, then his stock for an induction goes up a ton.