Browns @ Steelers - Sep 18th

DirkDog

Browns will be playing against the Steelers next. After the Browns performance against the Bengals, I can see this trend continuing. I feel good about this offense and especially our defense going into this one.

How big will the Browns win against the Steelers? Is this going to be a big one?

The way they lost to the 49ers, Pickett tossing up two INTs, I think our defense will have a field day with them next week. Browns are going to win this one easily!

Yeah Steelers looked rough, but one loss is nothing. Browns need to take it easy still. But with our defense, I am not so worried about them. I have a feeling it could be a close one, but if Chubb gets to run, their defense won't be able to stop him much.

Browns win, 34-24.

Yeah Steelers looked rough, but one loss is nothing. Browns need to take it easy still. But with our defense, I am not so worried about them. I have a feeling it could be a close one, but if Chubb gets to run, their defense won't be able to stop him much.

Browns win, 34-24.
I like that prediction. Steelers looked rough in their opener, but we can't take them lightly still. One loss does not mean they can't be a problem for us.

Anyway, if our defense steps up again, we got this one with ease!

I am still a bit worried about the Steelers, but I think the Browns will make it through them fine. Steelers are in that hunt to get their first win though, so they could still be a threat to us.

Steelers will be a test for the Browns, but I think it's a win in the end. Steelers just feel like a team that will go on a losing streak.

Steelers are going to be without DL Cam Heyward or WR Diontae Johnson, so that could benefit the Browns a bit. I think Browns take it, and go 2-0 to start.

Steelers are going to be without DL Cam Heyward or WR Diontae Johnson, so that could benefit the Browns a bit. I think Browns take it, and go 2-0 to start.

Yeah, Steelers are in rough shape it seems. I don't think Steelers have a chance. I think this year, we're going to best the Steelers in both of our games.

Steelers looked rough in their season opener, I'm not worried about them one bit. Browns should win this one.

Steelers looked rough in their season opener, I'm not worried about them one bit. Browns should win this one.
Which is why I think they aren't going to be a threat to the Browns. I bet Browns win this one too. Maybe more defense again.

4 more days until we face those Steelers. I hope we can win against them, but it's always unpredictable when we face them. Sometimes we get the best of them, and sometimes they get the best of us. This season, we gotta best them.

Browns shouldn't have a problem dispatching the Steelers next week. I don't think they are even close to how talented this years Browns team is.

I'm hoping Browns win. Steelers playing awful last week doesn't mean they will against us. Things change week to week. But, I think we have a good enough offerse and defense to get our second win.