Browns @ Steelers - Sep 18th

Still gotta pay close attention to the Steelers. They may have had a rough opening, it's not going to keep them down.

Browns are going to win it baby. I think they're going to go on a 9 or 10 game win streak to start off.

I'm a bit worried about Watsons play out there, but I think Browns will get a close win. Steelers are fighting to get their first win, so Browns will need to take notice.

I'm a bit worried about Watsons play out there, but I think Browns will get a close win. Steelers are fighting to get their first win, so Browns will need to take notice.
Same, but I think Chubb will be a good alternative if we play rough in the pass game. Steelers I dont think have a good enough run defense to stop Chubb, so it think of anything he'll have a field day out there.

It'll be the Browns time to shine on Monday night football! They win against a Steelers team not yet in a rhythm.

They better win against the Steelers. I want to see this Browns team continue to win, because it's something we are never used to, because it very rarely happens. Tonight can be the start of a season to never forget.

We lost a close one, but even worse is we lost Chubb to a season ending injury. Check out the game highlights if you weren't able to tune in.