Browns throw some shade at refs for controversial Amari Cooper call

EmSimms89

idk I thought this was funny. The Browns sort of called out the refs for their call on Amari Cooper signaling he was out of bounds when he clearly wasn't. So yeah, he clearly should've had a few more yards on the list, and another reception. :D

Refs are so blind sometimes, the fact this happened is just funny to me. I think when refs make dumb calls like that, and it's caught right away, they should be auto-challenged by the booth to see if the ref call was correct. Time refs get called out for making bad calls.

Refs are so blind sometimes, the fact this happened is just funny to me. I think when refs make dumb calls like that, and it's caught right away, they should be auto-challenged by the booth to see if the ref call was correct. Time refs get called out for making bad calls.
100% in agreement there. It's crazy to me that refs can get away with a bad call, but if players call them out, they get fined sometimes? It's crazy how much power refs can have sometimes.

Refs deserve some hate tossed on them for making dumb calls. This was a dumb call, albeit not a major one that resulted in us losing, but it's still a blown play I'm sure we would have liked back.