Browns to face Chargers next week

Anton

Browns will be meeting the Chargers next week, after they recently won their game against the Vikings 14-7. The Browns are currently 3-1, while the Chargers are currently 2-1, but are facing the Raiders tomorrow, so they could either be 2-2 or 3-1 like the Browns. We shall see.

In all honesty, I am worried about the Chargers. They are playing a lot better than they usually do, and I think they have a good chance of doing well this season. I just hope the Browns can take the win.

Yeah I worry a bit about the Chargers as well, but I think we'll take this win as well. I don't think the Chargers are good enough for our offense or our defense.

Yeah I worry a bit about the Chargers as well, but I think we'll take this win as well. I don't think the Chargers are good enough for our offense or our defense.
Eh, they are good, but I don't think we should have anything to worry about. If anything, I think the Browns are the scaried team here. Just wait and see. ;)

They won against the Raiders, and looked pretty decent. I think it could go either way next week, but I'm going with the Browns. Our defense is on another level and we got the run game and if Baker plays good, the receivers to take this game.

We'll beat the Chargers. They are a good team, but I think we're better on both ends of the ball.

I think the dawgpound has this covered guys. We'll run through the Chargers with ease. I bet on it. :)

I think this Browns defense is capable enough to stop the Chargers. I see this Browns team, and I feel as if they're starting to figure it out. Maybe not 100% on offense, but on defense they are working like a unit and it's showing. If they can hold the Chargers to just 7 or less, that would be 3 games in a row where they hold their opponents to that.

I think Chargers are good, but I know this defense is better than most think, and they're going to prove it next week.

This is a toss up for me. As much as I want the Browns to win, the Chargers have a lot of momentum right now and are wrecking teams. If the Browns can make it about defense, I think we win easy.

Browns better run through the Chargers. I think our defense will keep them mostly at bay, but we still need some offense to get us going. I hope we can make this win easy.

Man that was a great game. Sucks we lost, but damn I am happy with the way we played out there. It was a close game and we could have won for sure. Next we got the Cardinals, who are 5-0, so I worry more about that now.