Browns to face Ravens Nov 28th

For some Sunday Night Football that is. The Browns will be meeting the Ravens on their home turf, and honestly this game scares me. The Ravens are playing great this season, and if we can someone get the win over them, it would help us to increase our chances of either taking the division, or maybe getting a wild card position.

Can we win this game? Or are we going to end up losing?

This game worries me a lot. If we are to win this game, it would be a big step for us. But I just don't think we can defeat the Ravens. If we stop one thing, they'll find another way to win. It's their way.

I hope we can win, but I'm not seeing it be a possibility right now. :(

Ravens are a team that is capable of making the playoffs and going even further. They are an elite team right now and are possible frontrunners for a super bowl run. We are a team on the outs looking in, but these Browns still have a chance if they can win this game.

But I'm with Grant, I don't see us being capable of winning. But I would be happy to be proven wrong.

You never know what can happen once gameday rolls around. These Browns could perform better for all we know. Just give it some time.

This is the time they step up and play the best they possibly can, because a loss in any upcoming game, will be the end of the Browns this season. I don't see them making the playoffs at this rate.

You never know what can happen once gameday rolls around. These Browns could perform better for all we know. Just give it some time.
Hey, I hope so, but I'm not seeing much of a chance for the Browns in this one. Sorry. :(

Ravens are too much for us, I can't see us defeating them. Please prove me wrong though, and lets get this win.

Ravens are too much for us, I can't see us defeating them. Please prove me wrong though, and lets get this win.
I know, I can't get past that. I have faith these Browns will step up and show up. But I don't know if we can win. Ravens aren't perfect, but they are better than the Browns right now by a lot.

I'm dreading the game, but I'm hopeful we're capable of winning. If not, so be it, but we gotta fight.

I just noticed, we got the Ravens, a bye week and then the Ravens again, then they got the Raiders and then the Packers after that. So their next few games are going to be a pain to watch. :(

I just noticed, we got the Ravens, a bye week and then the Ravens again, then they got the Raiders and then the Packers after that. So their next few games are going to be a pain to watch. :(
Yeah, not too happy that we're going to be facing the Ravens twice. But at least they get a much needed break in the bye week, but to have to play them again is going to suck if we lose the first time.

I'll be cheering them on, it's the best I can do.

Dreading every minute up until this game. Please lets get this win. We need to win these games more than ever right now, and I think we're going to make that happen.