Buy Or Sell: Browns Will Beat Steelers Twice In 2021 (Browns Nation Post)

Zach

Saw this on the Browns Nation blog side here - https://www.brownsnation.com/buy-or-sell-browns-will-beat-steelers-twice-in-2021/ and I figured we could start a discussion on it.

Do you think the Browns can beat the Steelers twice this year? I would love to see that happen. I can see the Browns beating the Bengals twice no problem, but the Ravens are another story. If they can at least win 1 against the Ravens, I think the Browns can secure this division pretty fast.

Buy fir sure my guy! I have faith the Browns are the better team anyway, and I think this time around, the Browns will sweep em.

Seeing them run through the Steelers would be wonderful. But lets do one better, lets go 2-0 against the Ravens and the Bengals as well.

yeah, defeating them twice on the year would be great!

Seeing them run through the Steelers would be wonderful. But lets do one better, lets go 2-0 against the Ravens and the Bengals as well.
That would be great too. Since they meet twice in a row, I would love to see them go 2-0 against each division rival.

Browns will go 2-0 against the Steelers, Ravens and the Bengals. I believe this team can make that happen.

Browns will run through them each time this season. As for the Ravens and Bengals, I think we can take out the Bengals no prob, but the Ravens are a bigger issue. I could see us maybe going 1-1 against them. If we can rock at least one win, I would be happy.

I would be so happy if they run through the Steelers like that. Imagine if they ran through the whole division undefeated.