Chubb out the rest of season due to severe knee injury

Grant77

If you saw it, you know why Chubb is going to be out the remainder of the season. He was injured during a routine play, but someone dove low at him, resulting in his knee buckling the other direction. Thankfully ESPN would not do a replay, but if you really need to see it, you can find a clip of it on YouTube. I am not going to share it.

So yeah, pretty rough day to be a Browns fan, but even more so for Chubb. I really thought he would have another blowout season, but now we'll have to cheer him on in 2024. I highly doubt he can recover fast enough to get back for the playoffs.

I didn't see how bad it was until I saw the other view of it online. I feel so awful for Chubb, to be snubbed out so early in the season, and to go through such a gruesome injury. This truly sucks! I don't know how well Jerome Ford is going to cut it for us.

This has put a sour taste in my mouth. I never expected Chubb to get injured like that. I didn't watch the clip of the actual injury. On MNF it didn't look like much, so I couldn't tell what happened. I just remember hearing the gasps from the audience when they showed it on the big screen, and that's why they chose not to show it.

I wish him the best and a speedy recovery. But I'm not expecting him back this year. No chance he's back by the playoffs.

Honestly I think bringing back Kareem Hunt to lead would be the ideal route to go. Isn't he still a free agent? Would make perfect sense imo. If not, I do like the idea of Leonard Fournette, but not sure about Jonathan Taylor with him still somewhat injured.

But Hunt makes sense, he knows their playbook I'm sure.

Honestly I think bringing back Kareem Hunt to lead would be the ideal route to go. Isn't he still a free agent? Would make perfect sense imo. If not, I do like the idea of Leonard Fournette, but not sure about Jonathan Taylor with him still somewhat injured.

But Hunt makes sense, he knows their playbook I'm sure.
Hunt has agreed to a deal with the Browns, a 1 year deal worth $4M

Also there is more news on the severity of Chubbs injuries. Supposed he also damaged his meniscus, and may require two surgeries on his knee. What sucks is that he had hurt his knee the same way back in 2015 when he was in college.

Hunt has agreed to a deal with the Browns, a 1 year deal worth $4M

Also there is more news on the severity of Chubbs injuries. Supposed he also damaged his meniscus, and may require two surgeries on his knee. What sucks is that he had hurt his knee the same way back in 2015 when he was in college.

I don't know if he will ever fully recover from this. It's going to suck not having him out there every week. I also hope this isn't a career ending injury like some are saying it could be.

I literally cried when he was carted off. I knew he was done for the season the way he was reacting. Plus the audiences reaction to the injury. I've seen clips and images of the injury since and damn I feel bad for him. I wish him the fastest and easiest recovery ever. I hope this isn't the end for Nick Chubb.

This could be the end for him, and that's really bugging me. I never expected this kid to get injured again, but here we are. This was a bad injury, I wonder if he will ever make a comeback.