Cole Beasley of the Bills, does not intend to take covid-19 vaccine

DOGPOUND

The Bills Cole Beasley recent expressed that he has no plans to get the covid-19 vaccine. There was some backlash in regards to that and he came out and doubled down. He has no intentions of getting the vaccine. But, he also said that he doesn't mean to tell people not to get it. This is just for him.

Do you agree with his choice? Personally I don't, but he should be free to do whatever he wants to. He may get dropped from the Bills though if he doesn't eventually.

I think it's kind of stupid that he won't take the vaccine, but I guess I get it. Even though I find it utterly dumb on his part, that's his right to do so. If he wants to catch Covid, that's on him.

With everyone else getting vaccinated, I think he'll be fine.

The Bills Cole Beasley recent expressed that he has no plans to get the covid-19 vaccine. There was some backlash in regards to that and he came out and doubled down. He has no intentions of getting the vaccine. But, he also said that he doesn't mean to tell people not to get it. This is just for him.

Do you agree with his choice? Personally I don't, but he should be free to do whatever he wants to. He may get dropped from the Bills though if he doesn't eventually.
I think the possibility of him being let go by the Bills is real.

The NFL will set some rule in motion to where they're going to require all players to be vaccinated if they want to play this coming season.

The NFL will set some rule in motion to where they're going to require all players to be vaccinated if they want to play this coming season.
I think they're already doing this, or have. I don't think they will let him play until he gets it, and if he doesn't, he may be dropped from the team outright.

Yup, it's going to result in him either being fired or him getting the vaccine. I bet he quits if he's forced to get the vaccine.

Honestly, he'll figure it out when they don't allow him to play.
Yup, it's going to result in him either being fired or him getting the vaccine. I bet he quits if he's forced to get the vaccine.
Probably. I can see him just quitting if he doesn't get his way.