Concerned at all about Deshaun Watsons performance as of late?

Adam

So Deshaun Watson is not really getting much done out there. We got a good win in our season opener, but Watson hasn't looked good at all this season. It's mostly been our run game and defense keeping us going, at least these last two games it felt that way. Watson threw three interceptions against the Steelers and mostly looked awful out there. I'm not too pleased by his performance, as he looks like he's just out there to collect a paycheck.

Deshaun Watson needs to step up going forward, and get back to the way he used to play. This version of him doesn't look at all interested in playing. What do you think?

He's been playing like hot garbage out there. I too don't think he even wants to be there, and probably just wants to collect his money and go. But the rate he's playing, he's going to be a backup soon.

I think like with Stefanski, that if they don't make the playoffs, not only will Stefanski be out, but so will Watson. I don't see either sticking around too long if we end up with another losing season on our hands.

Dude needs to step up and step up fast. It's like he's not even there half the time, like his mind is in a different place.

He has been pretty bad, but it's only been two games, lets see if he can recover from this poor play and do good again.