Damar Hamlin collapses on field after hit during Bills Bengals game

The Bills & Bengals game was postponed yesterday as Damar Hamlin of the Bills collapsed on the field after initially tackling Bengals wideout Tee Higgins. After the play, Hamlin got back up, but then collapsed. It is said he had a cardiac arrest and it took 10 minutes of CPR to get his heartbeat back I'm hearing. Very scary stuff. The game was then postponed when Hamlin was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance. No news on when the game will take place, but that's not the point.

He is said to be in critical condition yet.

That was a scary thing to see, it looked like any routine hit too. Nothing illegal or anything either. From what I'm seeing, it was a hit to the chest, and people are saying that was the reason he had a cardiac arrest on the field.

I hope he makes a full recovery. Could this be the end of his career? The idea that a hit like that could take your life is quite scary.

Skip Bayless came out saying something dumb about it. I can't stand that guy. Makes me happy seeing the sports world come together in respect of Hamlin. Since this happened, his charity has received millions in donations.

Here's hoping the recovery process goes well. I don't know how much damage something like this could cause, but I hope he's able to play again in the sport he loves.

Really scary to see that happen, but it is being said to be a rare trauma type situation. It could have happened to anyone who took that hit. And other times that hit wouldn't bother anyone. It's just one of those rare things man.

I hear he has woken up a few times and seems to be recovering. First thing he asked was if the Bills had won. You can read more about how recovery. I hope he is able to play again.

Skip Bayless came out saying something dumb about it. I can't stand that guy. Makes me happy seeing the sports world come together in respect of Hamlin. Since this happened, his charity has received millions in donations.

Here's hoping the recovery process goes well. I don't know how much damage something like this could cause, but I hope he's able to play again in the sport he loves.

No one likes Skip, he's been a giant jerk since he started and doesn't consider the dumb things he says have weight to them, and hurt many players.