Deshaun Watson wont be disciplined for contact with official during Mondays game

RandyMan

Did you guys catch when Deshaun Watson slightly moved a ref during the Monday night game against the Steelers? I guess he's good to go, isn't being fined or penalized in any way. They found that it wasn't enough to do anything about I guess. From what I saw, it didn't look like much, but I guess people wanted him to get in trouble for it?

You can also see the video of it below.

Yeah this was nothing major at all, if they did fine him or suspend him for this, I think people would have had a field day with it and call the NFL out for such a dumb thing.

Yeah if they even considered fining him for this, I would have laughed at them. Refs seem to be the biggest jokes when it comes to football sometimes. Like they can't take a little nudge and have to flag everything.

I honestly didn't even know there was a fuss going on about this. Didn't even notice this during the game, I must've been in another room or something.

Either way, I don't see enough to fine him, def not enough to suspend him.

I didn't see anything major. But it's crazy he wasn't flagged for it, because refs these days flag just about everything now days. Probably would have ejected him from the game for something so dumb like this. I'm just glad that ref didn't take it seriously, or any other refs for that matter. It could have gone either way.