Do you own any weird Browns memorabilia?

DOGPOUND

Do you guys own any weird Browns memorabilia? I ask because I imagine there are products out there that some would deem weird. Do you have any Browns memorabilia that would be deemed as such? I don't really have anything weird in my collection, but there's gotta be some weird out there.

I can't think of anything too crazy. One thing that comes to mind, but it's more cool, is that they made the NFL Fox robot, but each team with one. I don't remember if the Browns had one, but I saw a Packers version somewhere and thought it'd look dope to have a Browns version. It looked like something below.

Found the Browns version:

cleveland-browns-fox-sports-cleatus-the-robot.jpg

I can't think of anything too crazy. One thing that comes to mind, but it's more cool, is that they made the NFL Fox robot, but each team with one. I don't remember if the Browns had one, but I saw a Packers version somewhere and thought it'd look dope to have a Browns version. It looked like something below.

Found the Browns version:

View attachment 15
haha oh man, I had one of those when I was a kid. A friend gave it to my dad for a gift and he gave it to me because he didn't know what to do with it lol. But yeah, that thing is pretty heavy too. Surprisingly well built.

I can't think of anything or find anything, but there's got to be some weird memorabilia somewhere. Idk if I'd count a toy robot as a weird one. It is weird in the sense that Fox Sports made them.

I would say bobble heads, but I don't classify those as too weird either.

To my knowledge, I am not aware of any kind of weird memorabilia. I'm sure some people have made fun products featuring the Browns, but idk if there are any too weird products out there. I looked too and couldn't find anything else.

I am drawing a blank in my mind right now. I am not aware of any weird memorabilia or any kind of merch that the Browns released that I would consider weird. Unless there are merch items out there I am not aware of, most of the products I've seen are simple and nothing out of the ordinary.