DTR will get better

RandyMan

DTR's debut may not have gone the way we all had hoped, but I still have hopes this kid can be something for us going forward. We all know Watson won't be here forever and we need a worthy replacement for when the time comes. I think DTR is more than capable of being a leading QB, it'll just take time for him to get better.

3 Ints in his debut is pretty bad, but many greats have had poor first games before. It's not like every pro QB has had it easy. He'll get there and will become a great QB.

He has to get better, the only way is up after all. He had a tough start to his first game, it happens. He will improve and could possibly be an elite QB one day.

If Watson can't go next game, DTR needs to step up and show he is fully capable of getting things going. I don't know how long Watson will sit, my guess is he will be back after the bye week, but if he does sit, DTR will have to show he belongs.

I would love to see where this kid goes. Yeah he had a bad first outing, but that's one game, and there's always chance for growth. I'm expecting him to get better.