Evan Mobley aims to take a huge leap in his game this season

Alex Ramsey

Evan Mobley is aiming to level up his game this season as he said that he wants to be an All-Star and win the Defensive Player of the Year. Looking forward to seeing the improvement of Mobley this year.

9.9 (38).png

He's young, and has a long career ahead of him. I expect him to do great things for the Cavs. I'd love to see someone become the next LeBron, or the next big thing, maybe Mobley is the next big thing.

I just want the Cavs to go far this season, hell, make the playoffs and the finals. That'd be a good way to start off I think.

I like Mobley, I think he's a good kid and has some untapped talent. I'm not expecting him to be the next big thing in Cleveland, but if I'm wrong, awesome! :)

I hope he has unlocked something on his offensive side. I want to see a lot of offense from him, particularly with his shooting.

I hope he has unlocked something on his offensive side. I want to see a lot of offense from him, particularly with his shooting.
If he hasn't yet, I'm sure he will, he's only 22, so there's a lot of potential growth he can have going forward yet. He is still learning and mastering his skills.