How many different sports have you played in your life?

DOGPOUND

How many different sports would you say you played from your childhood until today. I played soccer, football and baseball, oh and Basketball. Other than that, I haven't really played any other sports. What about you?

Oh goodness, I'd say basketball, football, baseball, kickball, dodgeball, many a ball games haha! Out of the bunch, I only played football in middle and high school. The rest of the sports was just for fun and not with a team or anything like that.

I played basketball, baseball, hockey, football, and even did disc golf for a while back. Other than that, not much else sports wise. I mostly play video game sports if that counts? lol

I just played football through middle school, high school and briefly in college. It became too much for me, as I realized I was way too short to play football anyway.

I've played my share from football, hockey, basketball and did some baseball. I tried out for the men's volleyball team in my high school, but didn't last. Wasn't my thing anyway, but it was fun when I played.

I've mostly only played football and also played some basketball during gus macker. Good times. But, I didn't stick with it for long and later only did football.