How many rush yards will Chubb end the season off with?

DirkDog

Chubb had his best season last year, rushing for 1,525 yards in the 2022-2023 season. Could he end up breaking that record? Or will he end up near or below it this year? He was on to a good start early with 106 yards rushing on Sunday, so maybe there's potential to see him break his own record. Maybe 1600 yards or even more? What do you predict?

Breaking his record would be pretty dope, but just getting to a super bowl is all I want to see right now.

Dudes gonna rock 1,500+ again. Would be nice if he does break past his record, but I think this offense will have more options, and in turn will eat at his run total I bet.

Would be epic if he could hit 2000 yards, but that's easier said than done and that would be tough for even Chubb to achieve. I'd welcome it though for sure.

I can see him reaching 1,500 yards again, but I have a feeling he will end up with some more pass yards this year too. Probably not a ton, but he could be utilized more in the pass game too.

I can see him reaching 1,500 yards again, but I have a feeling he will end up with some more pass yards this year too. Probably not a ton, but he could be utilized more in the pass game too.
I'd be happy if we just make the playoffs, but 1500 yards again seems possible. Especially since Kareem Hunt is no longer with them, he might end up having his best season yet.

Yeah, I don't much care for how many yards he'll get, as long as we make the playoffs. That to me is far more important than rushing totals. But if anything, I bet Chubb will have a better rushing season.

Yeah, I don't much care for how many yards he'll get, as long as we make the playoffs. That to me is far more important than rushing totals. But if anything, I bet Chubb will have a better rushing season.
Same, but it would still be awesome to see Chubb rush for 1,500 or 2,000 rush yards even. I'd love to see him make history too.

Breaking his record would be pretty dope, but just getting to a super bowl is all I want to see right now.
That's what most players strive to do, break whatever records they make along the way to breaking set records not their own. I bet he wants to break the single season rushing record like most backs do.

He will reach 1,500 again this year, but maybe reach as high as 1,750 or so. Would like to see him reach more, but am not expecting that.

He could easily reach 2000 this year. I think if anyone can do it, it's him. He only gets better with each year.
I love Chubb, but I don't think he's hitting 2000 yards this season. I would love to see it happen, but I figure he would end up doing better by like 1600 yards, maybe a little more.

I would be happy with whatever he does, as long as his talent helps bring us to the playoffs. He can run for less yards, it wouldn't matter, as long as he helps us get to the playoffs.