How many teams have changed locations in the NFL

StanDaMan

There's been a few teams to change locations, from the Raiders, Chargers, Cardinals and likely a few more i'm forgetting. Are there any other NFL teams that changed locations that I'm forgetting?

Oh wow, that's a good question. I know of the ones you mentioned, and I think the Jaguars were also in a different city, but I forget for sure. I remember when they wanted to take the Browns to Baltimore many years ago, but they stopped that and that's when the Ravens came to be.

Wasn't the Titans a different city as well? And of course the Rams.

Well if you don't remember, the Browns were out of the league in 96-98 as Art Modell decided to ship the team off to Baltimore as the Ravens. But, they came back in 99 and had to do an expansion draft to get new players as the Ravens had the Browns players.

So yeah, that's one I remember, because the 90s was a shorter period for the Browns. But, they're back to being good.

Well if you don't remember, the Browns were out of the league in 96-98 as Art Modell decided to ship the team off to Baltimore as the Ravens. But, they came back in 99 and had to do an expansion draft to get new players as the Ravens had the Browns players.

So yeah, that's one I remember, because the 90s was a shorter period for the Browns. But, they're back to being good.
I completely forgot that happened. I guess I blocked those years out of my head.