Is it time we move on from Baker?

Browns4Life

I know he's dealing with an injury and is having problems with this team, and I hate to say it, but maybe Baker's time in Cleveland is done for. Unless he gets one more season to prove himself, I just don't see him staying too much longer. Especially if this season turns out to be a bust. What do you think?

Honestly, I'm torn on this. Because I know Baker is better than what we're seeing as of late. I don't want to see him leave, but I'm starting to think that he isn't going to be the elite QB we all wanted and hoped for. Maybe it's time to look for another QB.

No, not yet. I don't see a reason to get rid of Baker yet. Yeah he's had his issues, but this team is in shambles right now. Either be injuries, or just people not being into it this season. We're close to being knocked out of playoff retention, so I'm not very hopeful at this time.

I know he's dealing with an injury and is having problems with this team, and I hate to say it, but maybe Baker's time in Cleveland is done for. Unless he gets one more season to prove himself, I just don't see him staying too much longer. Especially if this season turns out to be a bust. What do you think?

I could see next season being his last chance, because they do want to work with him and keep him around, but if he fails to make this work next season, I could see it finally being enough to let him go.