Is there even a team that could trade for Rodgers?

Lars

Considering Rodgers is last years MVP, do you think there is even a team that could trade for him? I know there is no one who can really replace Rodgers. I know no team will get rid of their top QB, so a QB for QB trade is likely out. But, they could trade Rodgers for a slew of players I bet.

I'm just so confused how the Packers will figure this out.

Considering Rodgers is last years MVP, do you think there is even a team that could trade for him? I know there is no one who can really replace Rodgers. I know no team will get rid of their top QB, so a QB for QB trade is likely out. But, they could trade Rodgers for a slew of players I bet.

I'm just so confused how the Packers will figure this out.
The only way is to trade for a group of players or possibly some draft picks. I mean, at this point, the Packers really need to think of ways to get Rodgers a new home, but also get enough in return for trading him. I have no idea who they will trade for. There will probably be some draft picks too.

Honestly, I don't think so. It's kind of late into the offseason to be making such decisions, so if they do trade him, some team is going to dish out a lot of draft picks and likely small time players that Pack can actually, or maybe use.

It'll take a lot to get Rodgers, and even so, the Packers don't want to get rid of him anytime soon. I think they will wait until the very last minute, and maybe they will trade him. But I just don't see that happening. I can see Rodgers figuring out that he won't be getting his way, and then he'll just retire I bet.

I don't know really. I feel like every team has their QB, or if they don't, there's no one on their team they can use to trade for Rodgers. I think the Broncos really want him, but do the Broncos have anything the Packers want or could use? I just don't see it happening.

It's tough to say, because the Packers might just go with it and trade him for a few draft picks and players. I think Rodgers is worth a ton, so the Packers will request a ton in return. No idea what else they can try for.

Honestly, I have no clue at this point. I thought the Broncos were top prospects, but I don't think they're going to get him. The Packers need to get great things in return, and I don't think they are interested in what any team has to offer.