Is this Stefanski's last shot?

ZeepZeep

I think this could be Stefanski's last year if he doesn't get us to another playoff appearance. Last time that happened was in 2020, and for him to stick around, I think it's apparent he needs to get us there at the least to stay our head coach. The article below discusses more into why he's on the hot seat and this could be his last season to give us what Browns fans need.

If the Browns fail to make the playoffs again, will this be the last season with Stefanski as our head coach?

More here:

I think it will be if we fail to make the playoffs again this year. I think we can make it, but he needs to reign in Deshaun Watson and get him producing again. Losing Chubb is not going to help either. But I think this offense needs to really make some changes, get something working out there.

It has to be. Two seasons in a row we've went nowhere. Sure he had a great outing in 2020 where we did make the playoffs, which was a nice change we needed. But it feels like that was forever ago.

I think if we fail to make the playoffs, he's gone.

I think it's his only shot left to prove he still belongs. 2020 was a great year, but ever since he hasn't gotten us to the promise land. Maybe this year will be different, in which case he will stick around for a while to come.

Should be his final go if he can't get us there. If we end up with a losing streak this season, my guess is he will end up fired before the end of the season.

I think it's good its his last shot. He has to prove to the organization and its fans that he still belongs. I like Stefanski, but I don't know if he's the right fit for us anymore. Maybe he can prove me wrong this season. We will see!

Has to be his last shot. He has done as much as he can to turn this Browns team around, but he's had more misses than hits so far. This is his final chance to prove the Browns org that he belongs.