Is this the best Browns team we ever had?

RandyMan

The 2021 Browns are getting a ton of praise, and many are saying they may be the team of the AFC to look out for. With that being said, it feels great to hear all this praise for our team. But, would you consider this the best Browns team we've had yet? On paper, it looks like it's already a super bowl calibur team.

But, is the 2021 team the best team the Browns have ever had?

It could very well be the best all around team we ever had. At least in recent memory. Back in the day when the Browns were doing good, they probably had a decent team. But, I think this years team, edges out the rest.

idk If I would say the best just yet. 2020 was a good season for us, but it wasn't the best season it could have been. I think this team can be the best we've witnessed in many years. But, idk if they are the best just yet. We shall see.

I think it could be guys. I really do. There has been great iterations of this team throughout history, some that have won championships, but that was pretty much before the Super Bowl became a thing. I think this team is the team we have been craving for so long. They just have to prove it to us by winning a lot.

I think it could be guys. I really do. There has been great iterations of this team throughout history, some that have won championships, but that was pretty much before the Super Bowl became a thing. I think this team is the team we have been craving for so long. They just have to prove it to us by winning a lot.
I agree. We've had great Browns teams in the past, but it was far, far in the past. It's time that this Browns organization makes it big, and wins a Super Bowl.