Jay Cutler had 15 concussions in his career

What?!?! That's crazy. But I can see it with how he was often sacked in his career. I felt bad for the guy after he took so many hits in his career. But, suffering through 15 concussions is scary stuff. Makes you wonder if he could get CTE from that. As well, what about other players in the league who have had similar amounts of concussions? Cutler also believes that he will get CTE from this, as it's pretty much inevitable.

I think at a certain concussion, you shouldn't be able to play the game anymore. What do you think?

Source: MSN

That's a crazy amount of concussions to have in your career. He only played for 12 seasons, meaning he suffered way too many concussions. That's at the very least, a concussion per year. Or if you did the math, he averaged 1.25 a year I think. That's scary.

Jesus dude! It makes you wonder how many concussions other players have had over the years. I wonder who else has had this many concussions, if not more.

15 concussions. It's bad enough having 1 or 2 in your lifetime, but 15, my goodness. I bet he's dealing with a lot of issues currently even.

Das a lot of concussions.

15 concussions. It's bad enough having 1 or 2 in your lifetime, but 15, my goodness. I bet he's dealing with a lot of issues currently even.
Oh for sure. Anyone who deals with these many concussions, is dealing with something. And this is why the NFL is taking concussions a lot more serious.

Yeah, that's way too many concussions for one person to go through. That's also not taking into account how many really bad ones he may have had. Some could have been more severe than others.