Jim Schwartz says to celebrate

Mr Biggs

Jim Schwartz had a suggestion for our defense, and that's not to be afraid to celebrate after scoring. That not celebrating a score or a big play is a loaf. It's essentially normal to want to celebrate a good play.

I think the reason they are talking about this is because of the strict rules that comes with excessive celebrations. Do you agree players should be penalized if over celebrate?

Source:

Of course, players shouldn't be penalized for celebrating a play. Especially if it was a major play. I know it may suck to see another team throw their celebration in your face. But it doesn't mean it's the end of the world.

The NFL is so anal about rules. They take some of the dumbest rules seriously. I think they've calmed it down on excessive celebration penalties, but they probably still happen.

Just let these guys play and celebrate in their own way.

Yeah the NFL has some dumb rules they still take seriously. But what I find funny is that some refs don't take it seriously, but there are refs who will flag you.

Players should never be afraid to celebrate. As long as they're not gloating and rubbing it in their faces, I see no issue with it. It's when they start to mock the other team when I take exception to it.