Jon Gruden out as coach of the Raiders

CarlJ

Jon Gruden, the now ex coach of the Las Vegas Raiders, resigned as head coach recently due to past offensive, sexist, racist and homophobic emails came to light. It's very likely he will never coach another team and is done.

Wow, that's crazy, surprised he wasn't fired when one of his racist emails was released recently. Good riddance. We don't need someone like him around. Wonder who else is going to be outed for being racist, sexist or homophobic etc.

Wow, that's crazy, surprised he wasn't fired when one of his racist emails was released recently. Good riddance. We don't need someone like him around. Wonder who else is going to be outed for being racist, sexist or homophobic etc.
Right? Like why wasn't he fired right away? This organization knew about the emails, they received some of them. The fact they let it go for 10+ years, yeah, he should have been fired years ago.

I bet there will be more outed in the coming weeks, and I am good with that. I just hope none from the Browns organization turns out to be racist, homophobic or sexist. I don't want this team to be tarnished.

I bet there will be more outed in the coming weeks, and I am good with that. I just hope none from the Browns organization turns out to be racist, homophobic or sexist. I don't want this team to be tarnished.
Most likely what will happen. I don't want anyone from the Browns to be outed, but if there are people on our side who are saying bad things like Gruden, then no way will I support that person.

I do see more being outed though. It's kind of a given at this point.