Kevin Stefanski not worried about offensive line, are you?

Mr Biggs

Stefanski trusts the o line, well I hope the rest of the team does too. I think our offense is in need of work, especially our o line, but I think our o line is still at a workable state to where it can improve.

Do you agree with Stefanski here? I wish I was as confident as Stefanski is.

I think we'll figure it out, even though we have a glaring oversight in the LT position, we need to improve this line so our offense can actually work.

I think he's lying, I think there is some sense of worry with this offensive line, and there is some work that needs to be done to make it better. But if Stefanski has faith this offensive line can get it done, well he damn well better be right.

If Stefanski trust the guys we have, I expect us to do better coming back from this bye week. Browns can achieve a winning season this year, I know they can.

I think he's lying, I think there is some sense of worry with this offensive line, and there is some work that needs to be done to make it better. But if Stefanski has faith this offensive line can get it done, well he damn well better be right.
Of course he's not going to come out saying he's worried, that wouldn't look good. The season has just started and I think we need to just see how the season goes. This o line can step up at some point and this worry wouldn't matter.