Lions ever going to win?

DaveyBoy

Lions are 0-8 right now and are heading for a repeat of their 2008 season (I think, I might be wrong on the year). But they did have a season that was 0-16. And I feel like this year they will break that record going 0-17 on the year.

I don't think they will win and will reach 0-17. The rest of their schedule looks tame, but I don't think they can beat any of the teams they have left.

I hate to say it, because I don't want to see any teams losing this much, but I feel like this is just going to be a repeat of the 0-16 season they had.

Honestly, not too worried about the Lions right now. More worried about the Browns and what they can still achieve these days.

Would be nice if they defeated the Steelers with their first win. They play them next week, so maybe the time is now. Would help the Browns a lot if they can beat the Steelers.

Would be nice if they defeated the Steelers with their first win. They play them next week, so maybe the time is now. Would help the Browns a lot if they can beat the Steelers.
Yeah I didn't even think of that. Would be nice if they won against the steelers, but I'm doubtful they are going to get any wins this season.

They will win one of these days, but idk when it will be. I don't think in the next couple weeks, but maybe a few weeks from now they may get lucky. Or not, they could just go 0-17 and get the first pick in the draft.