lol Joique Bell predicts Lions will go 4-13

Red

haha I can see this happening. With their move to get rid of Stafford, who I think was the glue keeping that team together, I don't think this team is going to be very good this year. I mean, I could be wrong, and so could Joique Bell here, but the likelihood of the Lions doing good at all, is very slim.

Read all aboot it here - SportsIllustrated

Yikes, that would be something if he predicted truth right there haha. But seriously, I don't see this Lions team doing great this year. I just feel like, they will be like the Lions and will lose. But, maybe we're all wrong and the Lions are going to have a breakout season. I doubt it, but crazier things have happened.

I mean, what did they do last year? I think they won like 5 or 6 games. But yeah, I could see them losing this much again this coming season. Especially with a change on QB, I think it'll be much of the same.

I mean, what did they do last year? I think they won like 5 or 6 games. But yeah, I could see them losing this much again this coming season. Especially with a change on QB, I think it'll be much of the same.
They went 5-11 on the year I think it was. Not great, that's for sure. I could see them doing just as bad or even worse, so his prediction could be a reality come the end of the season. :D

He's probably not wrong. They're not going to do good. And since they now have a different QB under center, I think it's going to be a sloppy season. I just don't see them going anywhere this season. They could go 4-13, or even 3-14. Or even worse.

idk, I can see Lions playing like crap, but I don't know if they'll do that bad. But, @Browns4Life is probably right. Since they have a different QB on team, it could go either way.

You know, as much as the Lions get a ton of hate, they aren't the worst team out there. I think this year though, they're going to have a rough go, but, I still think they're a capable team, and I wouldn't count them out so soon.

As for them going 4-13, that's always a possibility. But I think they're going to win at least 7 or 8 games this season.

I could see them playing that bad this season, especially with the shakeup of Stafford being traded. This team is going to be messy this season.

If any team could lose that much, it's the Lions. But, I think this year will be a bit better for them, but not enough to make th e playoffs.