Mel Kiper Jr. thinks the Browns will face the Packers in the Super Bowl

RandyMan

Well I did not see this coming, but it would be really interesting if this turns out to be true. Packers are looking solid right now, especially with Aaron Rodgers being good and ready to go. Packers also have a lot to prove, so if they make it here, they need to win in order to keep Rodgers, otherwise my guess is he's done in GB.

But, that's not all, as Kiper believes the Packers will go on to beat the Browns in the Super Bowl. I don't know if that's true, but either way, if we get into the Super Bowl, I'll be happy.

You can read about it below.

If we get to the Super Bowl, we're going to win it, hands down. If we're waiting this long to get there, there's no way we're going to lose.

Dude, imagine if that happened. Not us losing of course, because we'd win if we go up against the Pack.

Dude, imagine if that happened. Not us losing of course, because we'd win if we go up against the Pack.
I hope it happens. Doesn't matter what team they face, but if the Browns make the Super Bowl, that will be enough imo, to prove this team is here to stay. Win or lose, they're here.

If this becomes a reality, I'm for sure going to find a way to get a ticket. Honestly I might buy one now, and hopefully they make it and I can sell it if they don't.

If we were to face the Packers, I bet we'd win based off of the fact that Rodgers and company tends to mess up more in important games. And in the Super Bowl, expect it. I think we'd win if we got there.

That would be a trip if that were to become a reality. I want my boys to win big. Doesn't matter what team we face, as long as we win a Super Bowl.

Fun prediction. I am not a fan of predictions like this, because it gets our hopes up. I believe this team can make it to the Super Bowl. But I don't want to predict right now if it will or not. I need to see this team play more. But I hope he's right, but wrong about us losing.

That would be an interesting matchup. Honestly, I feel like these two are a pretty decent matchup, and I could see it going either way. Of course I'm rooting for my boys to take it, but I am a bit afraid of the Packers skills as well.

Well after the performance the Packers had this week, I'm doubtful they can make it haha. I know it's early, but that was a rough watch.

Well after the performance the Packers had this week, I'm doubtful they can make it haha. I know it's early, but that was a rough watch.
Right? I think we could go over them if they play this bad going forward. Well then again, we won't be playing them if they keep playing as bad as they did this week.