My prediction for the Browns this year - 13-4

Browns4Life

I'm predicting it now, The Browns will go on this year, to go 13-4 on the season. I am setting this record right now, remember it when the Browns go on to the Super Bowl. Think they can do it? I sure can.

A nice prediction, I would love to see them do that good, or even better if possible. I just want them to make the playoffs and make the Super Bowl. That's all I need.

I second that, a 13-4 season would be nice, but what would be even nicer, is if they went 15-2 or 14-3, or even 17-0. That'd be impressive.

I second that, a 13-4 season would be nice, but what would be even nicer, is if they went 15-2 or 14-3, or even 17-0. That'd be impressive.
Haha even better. I'd take a 14-3, 15-2, 16-1, 17-0. I just want them to have a winning season and enough to get a first round bye.

That is a nice prediction. I'm not going to throw out a prediction, because what it comes down to, is this. This team needs to win, and that's really all that matters. If they win, I don't care. They can go 11-6 and still make the playoffs, I'd be happy.

17-0 is the way to go! :D

But in all seriousness. I just want them to make the playoffs. If they can get a first round bye, even better.

I couldn't predict anything myself. All we need is to win enough games to get to the playoffs. Then they can go full force and win.

Baker would be the frontrunner, but if any other players from the team step up, we should consider them too.

Yeah 13-4 sounds nice. But any winning record where they make the playoffs, is good with me. But, I would be fine with them winning more. Or winning enough to get a bye in the playoffs.

I'll second the prediction of them going 13-4 on the season. AS it should be a good record to get into the playoffs. Maybe even get a first round bye if so.

Just give me enough to see these guys in the playoffs again and fighting to get to that Super Bowl. I want to see fight, passion and skill showcased out there. I want the Browns to win as many games as possible. If they get to the Super Bowl. That would be epic on so many levels.

Just give me enough to see these guys in the playoffs again and fighting to get to that Super Bowl. I want to see fight, passion and skill showcased out there. I want the Browns to win as many games as possible. If they get to the Super Bowl. That would be epic on so many levels.
I second this right here! Doesn't matter how many games they win, as long as they break into the playoffs.