Myles Garrett and Ethan Pocic injury update

Arjay Ramos

Myles Garrett and Ethan Pocic will be a day-to-day status. Garrett is dealing with a foot injury while Pocic suffered a chest and knee injury. I'm hopeful that our guys including Deshaun Watson will fully recover from these injuries. Last night's loss was awful, man.

Attachments

• 9.9 (59).png
    9.9 (59).png
    852.1 KB · Views: 40
It was a rough loss indeed, sucks seeing Garrett and Pocic struggling now too. Can only hope these guys are ready after this bye week.

I didn't know they were both dealing with some problems. We def can't be losing these two right now, especially Garrett, dude runs that defense.

Hoping Pocic will be good to go after the bye week too. Losing a center like him would suck. Especially with how rough this offense has had it so far this season.

Good that it's day to day and not for sure out. The bye week should provide them the much needed rest they should get. Can't lose these two either.

Myles Garrett and Ethan Pocic will be a day-to-day status. Garrett is dealing with a foot injury while Pocic suffered a chest and knee injury. I'm hopeful that our guys including Deshaun Watson will fully recover from these injuries. Last night's loss was awful, man.
I hope they can all recover in due time. The bye week is going to help a lot, but they will still probably be hurting come gameday.

A much needed bye week indeed. The Browns got this though, they should be able to recover from these loses and injuries. I know Garrett will be ready, hope Pocic and Watson are too.